Kenya Nyeri Rumukia Thunguri AA | Washed
NAVEL ORANGE, BLACKBERRIES, PLUM
- Processing: Fully washed
- Drying Method: Raised beds
- Grower: Smallholders farmers around Thunguri Factory
- Region: Nyeri County, Kenya
- Altitude: 1220 - 2300 masl
- Variety: SL28, SL34, Ruiru 11,Batian
- Soil: Volcanic loam
- Harvest: Oct - Jan
- Whole Bean Coffee - 200g/ 1kg
- Medium-light roasted.
- Optimal brew: Filter 6-30 days
Kenya Nyeri Rumukia Thunguri AA GrainPro is sourced from family owned farms organized around the Thunguri Factory (wet mill) in Nyeri County, Kenya. The Rumukia Farmers Co-operative Society manages the Thunguri Factory, which processes coffee from members who generally cultivate around 250 coffee trees on half-acre plots.