RED CURRENT, BLUEBERRY, VANILLA TART
- Wash process
- Kericho County, Kenyan Rift Valley.
- Altitude, 1710 - 1710 masl.
- Variety Ruiru 11, Batian, K7, SL28 and SL34
- Whole Bean Coffee - 200g.
- Medium-light roasted.
- Optimal brew: Filter 6-30 days
Kericho is the biggest town in Kericho County located in the highlands west of the Kenyan Rift Valley. Standing on the edge of the Mau Forest, Kericho has a warm and temperate climate making it an ideal location for agriculture and in particular, the large scale cultivation.
Over 80% of the women’s production is mainly AA & AB grades of Arabica coffee and their coffee is handled separately during all the processing stages.