ONLINE | SCA INTRODUCTION TO COFFEE 咖啡课程简介
SCA Introduction to Coffee Course is an ideal module for anyone who is new to the coffee industry or just has an interest in this wonderful drink. It charts coffee’s journey from its origins in Ethiopia to the major commodity it is today, enjoyed by millions of people around the world. From farming the cherries through drying, roasting, brewing and finally drinking, this module looks at the processes coffee goes through. This half day course also includes a “coffee cupping” which allows you to taste the various flavours coffee has to offer.
• All distance learning courses are delivered by our Authorised SCA Trainer through live instruction via google hangout.
• Distance learning instruction is delivered in 1 sessions. Each session is 2:30 hours.
• Class size is limited to 4 persons.
• Our trainer will observe (virtually or in-person) performance of the activities listed.
• Our trainer may choose to work with learners using their own equipment, but the course is designed to allow learners to complete the course without home equipment.
• Our instructor will demonstration for protocol and others tips.
Online Written Exam Information:
Total Questions: 20
Total Time: 22 minutes
Passing Score: 60%
SCA Introduction To Coffee Course Details:
- What is Specialty Coffee什么是 精品咖啡
- Coffee History咖啡历史
- Understanding the beans了解咖啡豆
- The Basics of Roasting烘焙基本知识
- Coffee Freshness咖啡新鲜度
- Basic brewing冲煮基本知识
Duration: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Date: 18 Jul 2020 (English), 22 Aug 20 (Chinese)
SCA Exam Fees: RM 350 (Member/Non-Member)
Training Course Fees: RM 250
Total Fees: RM600
Course handout and all training materials will be courier to you.
- Complimentary coffee socks / coffee beans / T-shirts
- Free to join our monthly cupping event and others up-skills programs in the year.
Trainer讲师: Sylvia Tan （COE International JURY/卓越杯国际评委）
Contact: 011- 62901313