Colombia La Riviera Ethiope | Coldpress Natural
LAVENDAR, MANGOSTEEN, PASSION FRUIT
- Processing Method: Cold press Natural
- Growing Region: Risaralda, Santa Rosa del Cabal
- Growing altitude: 1800 - 1900 masl
- Variety: Gesha
- Whole Bean Coffee - 120g/200g
- Medium light roast.
- Optimal brew: Filter 5-20 days
About the Farm:
Finca La Riviera run by farmers Julio Madrid and Andres Quiceno, they focused on specialty. Located in the central mountains of Colombia, this farm faces the east, so it is well-lit in the morning light, and the cold wind from the volcano provide the terroir needed for specialty coffee.
Coldpress process : Once cherrys are fermented in thus "Sousvide"style for about 48 hrs under anaerobic condition, they they start natural drying process