Bolivia Samaipata | Java Washed
PEAR, ORANGE BLOSSOM, GREEN TEA
- Processing Method: Washed
- Drying Method: multiple
- Growing Region: Samaipata
- Growing altitude: 1650 masl
- Variety: Java
- Whole Bean Coffee - 120g/200g
- Medium light roast.
- Optimal brew: Filter 5-20 days
About the Farm:
This coffee from region of Samaipata, near Bolivia's thriving second city Santa Cruz, where the Andes and Amazon meet. Situated in the eastern foothills of the Bolivian Andes, in the Santa Cruz department of Florida province, the archaeological site is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. This lot grown in Bolivia's newest specialty origin by the Rodríguez family.